Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Freebie for Digital Scrapbooking


Messing around a little this morning, I created this 8 1/2 x 11 digital scrapbooking paper. Seems like my day isn't complete unless I have dabbled a little with some type of graphic design! I love the concept of digital scrapbooking, but there's the whole thing about sending off your finished products for printing that I can't really get into. But, if like me, you like to pick up frames at 50% off at Hobby Lobby to frame your latest favorite photo, you can whip something up pretty fast, and print it out at home. I think you can probably even crop this background image to adapt it to your needs.

Hope you can use it ~ Just click on the image to take you to the larger version to copy and save to your computer!

'Til next time,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment