Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Free Digital Scrapbook Quick Page

Okay, be kind, I'm just starting to "play" with making digital scrapbooking pages, so if anyone has any tricks of the trade as far as sizing them and then saving them to upload here, or any other pointers: P-L-E-A-S-E let me know! I want to be able to give you something that you can use.

This "quick page" is 12 x 12, the standard scrapbook paper size. It was so challenging to work with graphics this size ~ very different than designing eBay templates or Blog banner sized graphics.

So! Here's a page for you to play with. I have saved it as a ".png" file so that there is no graphic layer in the photo frame. If you have a photo software program, you should be able to drop your photo in the blank frame, then tell it you want the page layer to be arranged as the "top" layer. Let me know if it's useful for you and I'll work on some others....Click on the image and then save to your computer.

Near the bottom right corner there is a journal "card." If you're anything like me, that's one area of scrapbooking in which I was always remiss!



'Til next time,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment