Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New St. Patrick's Day Template!

Well I finally completed listing my first auction template under the new eBay ID today! O MY Gosh, what a riggamarole for someone who would be doing this as a first time seller! I have over 1000 feedback on my other listing ID, and I couldn't believe how difficult it was. When I pulled up the listing form, I was unable to list as "Buy-it-Now", and couldn't figure out what the deal was. I finally ended up calling eBay and she told me you either had to have 10 feedback to list "Buy-it-Now" or be ID Verified. None of this is transparent on the eBay website, so I can surely understand how a new seller might get aggravated and give up. Anyway, enough of my chewing the rag! Here's a snapshot peek at the newest St. Patrick's design ...

(Click on the picture to get the larger view)

You can take a peek at the listing here:

Adele Lark Vintage Design

Now that everything is in place, I will probably be designing new Easter templates the rest of the week and getting them listed. If you want to check back, you can click on the same link above.

Thanks for stopping in!

'Til next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment