Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Custom Vintage Design Available!

(Click on Image to Enlarge)

This week a previous customer contacted me with a request that went something like this:

"Can you take the Santa from that one template you have listed; I love the candy background! ... But use the victorian girls from the other template that is also listed, and make me a Christmas template?"

I love working with a general concept, taking the customer's input and being inspired to come up with a design I hope they will like! Sometimes it's back to the drawing board, but I've been lucky. Those who come looking for my services have usually purchased a template from me before, and my designs I think speak to them. I try to mix it up so that I design different styles that will appeal to people looking to compliment their own style. "Primitive" is kind of hard for me. I've got too much "shabby" in me!

If you are looking for a graphic designer to work with you and create a one-of-a-kind custom design, I'd be delighted if you would keep me in mind! Feel free to email me your requirements, concepts or images you'd like me to work with at "furysport66@aol.com."

...If you happen to drop by, Yvonne, thanks again for thinking of me for your graphic needs!

'Til next time,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment